WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS
Personal information is any information related to an identified or identifiable individual (such as email address, names, age, date of birth, telephone, etc.).
Personal data revealing race or ethnic origin, political views, religious or philosophical beliefs or membership of trade unions and processing of genetic data, biometric data for the purpose of uniquely identifying an individual, health or data on a person's sexual life or sexual orientation are special category of personal data. Instinct.bg does not process such information about you.
COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
Instinct.bg collects, uses, stores and processes your personal data that is required to perform and provide the services of Instinct.bg. Your data is used to manage your account on our website and manage your purchases. They can also be used for statistical purposes of the Group, which are related to improving the quality of our services, as well as marketing activities of Instinct.bg.
Below are examples of the types of personal information Instinct.bg may collect, as well as ways we can use it. You will find detailed information about the different types of data that are collected when you use the relevant Instinct.bg service and provide information to the Company.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- When creating an Account, registering on our website, purchasing a product - your names; your email address delivery address of the goods you have ordered;
- To manage access and identify your account - email and password;
- Payment details and protection of your payment related information - email address, customer number, telephone number, invoice address, delivery address, payment related information, purchase amount;
- To issue an invoice and process it - your names, invoice address, delivery address, email address, payment method used, payment amount and product (s), date of purchase;
FOR WHAT PURPOSE AND WHAT BASIS DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The main activities, goals and reasons related to the processing of personal data for Instinct.bg are:
- Management of our e-shop:
- Data for the purposes of fulfilling an order (s) from the online store Instinct.bg on the basis of the contract;
- Accounting and invoicing for purchases and e-commerce based on our legal obligation to do so;
- Activities for managing your profile on our website:
- Data related to managing your access (identification) based on your consent;
- Marketing activities of the Company on the basis of consent.
The personal information we collect allows us to keep you updated on our latest products and upcoming events. It also helps us improve our services, content and advertising. If you do not want to be included in our address list, you can unsubscribe at any time by updating your profile preferences and the website.
We use personal information because it helps us to develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content and advertising.
We may periodically use your personal information to send important messages such as notices about your purchases and changes to our policies, conditions, and various policies.
We may also use your personal information for internal purposes such as inspections, data analysis and studies to improve the products, services and communication with Instinct.bg customers.
In addition, your data is also processed for the purposes of:
- Establishment of anomalies, product-related complaints based on legitimate interest;
- Product related questions to us based on your consent.
COOKIES AND OTHER TECHNOLOGIES
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files of information stored in your web browser (data on language used, connection time, web pages visited) or hard drive when you visit the site. We can advise them on your recent visits to improve and facilitate your search. The following sections are intended to give you the transparency and information you need about cookies that Instinct.bg uses on its website for transparency. We draw your attention to the fact that if you share the use of your device with others, the personalized nature of cookies may also change.
What are the types of cookies used by Instinct.bg?
- Cookies necessary for your search to function, enabling you to use the basic functionality such as "shopping cart" management and maintain your possible identification throughout the search;
- Custom cookies that allow you to visit the web pages in a personalized way based on your previous visits, purchases, and more. They let you find the products you care about most quickly;
- Advertising cookies that allow you to receive offers from Instinct.bg on external partner websites
You can set your browser to not save cookies or delete previously saved cookies. If you would like to take advantage of these features, please contact the manufacturer of your web browser.
Instinct.bg is not responsible if the Internet browser you are using does not support the use control, canceling or deleting stored cookies. If you disable cookies or delete them already, depending on the type of cookies, the functioning of the site may be impaired.
THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS
In order to continuously improve the quality of our services, the site additionally uses third-party web solutions that could access your IP address, social networking profile and analyze your behavior without identifying you as an individual: Google Analytics, Facebook.