- The General Terms and Conditions published on this site govern the relationship between CLIENTS and the trademark INSTINCT.BG, represented by ALEKRIA EOOD, with UIC: 175169717, with registered office: 1302 Sofia, Klokotnitsa Str. 35, inc. B, fl. 3, ap. 27 and Manager Kristina Stoyanova Stoyanova.
- The events provided shall be conducted in different retail outlets having all the necessary conditions to fulfill the purpose described in the event.
All CUSTOMERS are obliged to familiarize themselves with the terms and conditions of INSTINCT.BG and the rules that are provided on our website. By registering and participating in an event, the CLIENT agrees and accepts the described conditions by INSTINCT.BG (Alekria Company).
- INSTINCT.BG shall not be liable for any injuries that have occurred as a result of misconduct during the CLIENT's participation in the events.
- Participation in events organized by INSTINCT.BG can only be attended by persons over 18 years of age. When applying to participate in an event of your choice, there is a choice of age group and participant names that must be correct.
- CUSTOMERS who conspicuously consume large quantities of alcohol, narcotic substances or public nuisance are not allowed to participate in events organized by INSTINCT. In the presence of such persons, INSTINCT.BG has the right to call the law enforcement authorities.
- In the event that CLIENTS need to terminate their participation in the game prematurely, whether for health reasons or for any reason, they will be withdrawn by OUR FACILITATOR (host) at the event, after which they will not be able to come back.
- In case of improper or malicious play or behavior on the part of the CLIENT, the FACILITATOR (the host of the event) reserves the right to warn first, and in case of continued unlawful actions on his part, subsequently to withdraw the problematic CLIENT from the event of INSTINCT. BG. The amount paid for an event by such a client is non-refundable!
- CUSTOMERS are fully liable in the event of damage to any property on the premises of the event where the event takes place, whether the damage occurred intentionally or unintentionally. In the event that CLIENTS refuse to pay the amount due to them for material damage, INSTINCT.BG has the right to bring an action in the respective competent court of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- The organizer is the controller of personal data according to the LPPD.
- WAYS OF RECORDING AND CONFIRMATION IN AN EVENT are via INSTINCT.BG, through which you will be able to choose an event and record for participation in it at a convenient day and time for you. Reservations cannot be made by telephone. After successfully enrolling in an event of your choice, you will receive a confirmation email. If you subscribe and do not receive a confirmation email from your mail, please contact us by phone. Change of reservation is possible by contacting us by phone or email, but no later than 48 hours from the date of the event. Your new wish will be tailored to the capabilities of our event calendar. If you would like to save an hour today, please call us today. If a delay is greater than 20 minutes from the start of the event, your reservation will be canceled and the amount paid will not be refunded. It is important to know that each event will be held with a certain number of minimum enrolled participants! If there are fewer entries you can wait for the next date or refund your money. It is important to know that what is described in your program is included in the price of the event, everything else you order is at your expense.
- ABSOLUTELY FORBIDDEN is the use by CLIENTS of recording devices of any kind / cameras, cameras, mobile phones / on the premises of events where events are organized by INSTINCT.BG
- General terms of our partners:
Instinct.BG, represented by Alekria EOOD, cooperates and partners with various brands in organizing the events. When registering for the event with the participation of our partner, the client must also be familiar with its general terms and conditions. Such partners are:
Restaurant „TENEBRIS“ - http://tenebris.bg/Общи Условия v. 1.1.pdf
Amuse Bouche - https://www.amusebouche-bg.com/terms-and-conditions
- Payment methods at INSTINCT.BG
- By bank transfer (via import note)
- Debit / Credit Card (EPAY)
- With a ten-digit Easypay cash register code
Refunds are only possible after notifying our employee by email only and no later than 48 hours before your booking! If the clients do not appear on the day and time they have booked and without warning of their action, the amount paid by them is not refundable.
If you paid by bank transfer, within 14 days, your funds will be refunded to the bank account from which the payment was made. If you have paid by bank transfer with an import note, then you must keep this document in order to recover your cash in our office at this time.
If you paid with ePay, then within 14 days, you will be credited back to your ePay account.
If you have paid with a 10 digit EasyPay safe code, you should visit us again at our office. You must keep the payment slip issued to you by EasyPay's cashier. You need to provide it to us in order to refund your cash at our office.
If you paid with a credit / debit card, within 14 days you will be refunded on the card from which the payment was made.
These General Terms and Conditions have been in force since 01.09.2019.